CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Parisian Inspiration....


I do not know what it is, but Paris calls to me! Its a place I have not had the chance to visit (yet!), but hope to someday. I love the architecture that fills the city, the history that is in every nook and cranny, and the chic and sophisticated style that the city oozes. For now I am content to fill a little niche in my shop with Parisian inspired indulgences.





Some of my favorites are part of a fabulous paper line we carry...they have some of the absolute BEST vintage graphics I have had the privilege of finding. We just received more of the Paris 2008 Desk calendars (we sold out of our first shipment!) and if you want one I would hurry....we can not get anymore this year. We also have a limited number of the large sized calendars left!


Make a statement and personalize all of your gifts with our Parisian inspired gift tags...they are a must have! The assorted Parisian scenes on magnets are a favorite too....keep them for yourself or slip one in with the next card you give someone....a little touch of Paris for the recipient. We have an assortment of other Parisian goodies for you....so be sure to stop in and pick out a few to treat yourself....see you soon!

0 comments: