CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Beautiful Saturday.....


Our Spring Back Door Sale was quite a success! We hold the sale twice a year and this allows us to offer inventory we are ready to clear out to our customers at quite a savings. Here are some pics from the fun day full of savings...and we lucked out with absolutely beautiful weather!

These are the AM helpers....as in 6:30 a.m.! I am really lucky to have a wonderful family who enjoys helping out at the shop. Thanks again Aunt Phyllis, Aunt Terri, and Aunt Mary.

And the PM helpers....thanks Lori and Candi! The day got a little crazy around 4:00 and these lovely ladies helped keep me organized and packed up quickly...Thanks Again!

The side yard was full of tables with marked down merchandise. Here the shoppers are perusing the bargain offerings.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Fun! I'm sad I don't get to take part in these events. :(

Dunhams said...

Man, I wish I would've been in town for that!!! Looks like you had fun :)

Abby Kerr Ink said...

Your family helpers couldn't be cuter!